I. Name and address of the responsible person
II. Name and address of the data protection officer
III. General information on data processing
IV. Use of our website, general information
VI. Data transfer outside the EU
VII. Your (data subject) rights
VIII. Electronic contact
IX. Social Media
X. Image credits
Institute for Clinical Cancer Research IKF GmbH
at the Hospital Northwest
Steinbacher Hollow 2-26
60488 Frankfurt am Main
is the responsible party within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and other national data protection laws.
The data protection officer of the responsible party is:
A & A Arbeitsschutz GmbH
Kölner Str. 76
1. Scope of processing personal data
We collect and use personal data of the users of our website only to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website, our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users is in principle only after consent. An exception to this principle applies in cases where the processing of data is permitted by legal regulations or where obtaining prior consent is not possible for factual reasons.
2. Legal basis of processing personal data
The legal foundation for the processing of personal data results by Art. 6 DSGVO “Lawfulness of processing”,
- when obtaining the consent of the data subject.
- in the case of processing operations that serve to fulfill a contract to which the data subject is a party. Including processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
- for processing operations that are necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- if vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary.
- if the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest.
3. Data deletion and storage
The users’ personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Storage beyond this may take place, if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other regulations to which the responsible party is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if the prescribed storage period expires unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the user’s computer system. The following information is collected in the process:
- Information about the browser type and the version used,
- The operating system of the user,
- The user’s Internet service provider,
- The IP address of the user,
- Date and time of access,
- Websites from which the user’s system accesses our website,
- Websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website.
The described data is stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Purpose and legal basis for data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by our system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is by Art. 6 DSGVO “Lawfulness of processing”. The collection of your personal data for the provision of our website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Therefore, there is no possibility for the user to object.
3. Storage period
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. If your data is collected to ensure the provision of the website, the data will be deleted when the respective session has ended. If your data is stored in log files, it will be deleted after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible, in which case the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated. An assignment of the calling client is thus no longer possible.
The GDPR ensures an equally high level of data protection within the European Union. When selecting our service providers, we therefore rely on European partners (whereever possible), if your personal data is to be processed. Only in exceptional cases data will be processed outside the European Union in the context of using third-party services. We will only allow your data to be processed in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DSGVO are fulfilled. This means that the processing of your data may then only take place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination by the EU Commission of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard data protection clauses”.
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights as a data subject:
- You have the right to receive information from us as the responsible party as to whether and which personal data concerning you are processed by us, as well as further information in accordance with the legal requirements pursuant to Art. 13, 14 DSGVO.
You could assert your right to information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the personal data processed by us and concerning you is incorrect or incomplete, you have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis us. The correction will be made without delay.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data concerning you in accordance with the legal provisions (Art. 18 DSGVO).
- If the reasons outlined in Art. 17 DSGVO apply, you may request that the personal data concerning you be deleted without delay. We would like to point out that the right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary for one of the exceptional circumstances mentioned in Art. 17 (3).
- If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Furthermore, you have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- According to the GDPR, you also have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that has been provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller.
- You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. We would like to point out that the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the consent until the revocation for the processing that took place.
- Furthermore, you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO.
- According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which produces legal effects vis-à-vis you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Finally, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU member state/federal state of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
It is possible to contact us via the e-mail addresses provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. Your data will not be passed on to third parties in this context; the data will be used exclusively for processing the communication request. The legal basis for the processing of the contact request and its handling is regularly Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. b DSGVO, additionally Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f DSGVO.
If further personal data is processed during the submission process, this is only used to prevent misuse and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case, when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended, when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
If the process is based on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO (legitimate interest), you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. However, we would like to point out that in such a case the conversation cannot be continued. All personal data that was stored in the course of contacting us for the inquiry will be deleted in this case.
We maintain (fan-)pages in different social networks and platforms with the aim to communicate with customers, interested parties and users active on the respective platform and informing them about our services and research projects. We would like to point out, that your personal data may be processed outside the European Union, which may result in risks for you (for example, when enforcing your rights under European / German law), while using such platforms. The data of users on this platforms is processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created from the usage behavior and resulting interests of the users. These usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the platforms, that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the computers of the users, in which the usage behavior and interests of the users are coded. Furthermore, data can also be stored in the usage profiles regardless of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). The processing of the personal data of the users is based on our legitimate interests in effective information of the users and communication with the users pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. If the users are asked by the respective providers for consent to data processing (i.e. declare their consent, e.g. by ticking a checkbox or confirming a button), the legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. a., Art. 7 DSGVO. You can obtain further information on the processing of your personal data as well as your objection options under the links of the respective provider(s) listed below. The assertion of information and other rights of the data subjects can also be made against the providers, which have direct access to the data of the users and have the appropriate information. Of course, we are available for queries and support you if you need help.
Instagram Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA
LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company,Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
The graphics used on this website are purchased for editorial use with a standard license on stock.adobe.com. AdobeStock_268793354, Abstract luminous DNA molecule. Doctor using tablet and check with analysis chromosome DNA genetic of human on virtual interface. Medicine. Medical science and biotechnology. Author: Ipopba